Sunday, December 12, 2010

woww so it's been a while

WHEN YOU THINK YOUR WORLD IS ENDING JUST BECAUSE OF A HANDFUL OF FINALS... READ THE NEWS!!

So for many of you it's finals week. quite the hellish life. I just hate that I tend to get caught up in such meaningless stresses. I mean damn ain't no denying Michigan's stress levels. But amongst all this stress of school and college life we sometimes tend to forget what really matters.

Again my thoughts drift back to the DR. bright smiling children. So much potential. But finals? That's something they'll never dream of having...

I mean hunger, poverty, violence, escaping the daily slave cycle that is their lives. Those issues just seems to rise to the top.

Yet I'm concerned with such minor things. I mean school, grades, exams... What does it really mean in the end? IT'S JUST SCHOOL. At least I have the opportunity to go there... idk we all have our burdens i guess...

i'm just over stressin about education.

EXILE. then breathe a while.

DatsallIgottasay.

No comments:

Post a Comment