Anyway, Hilary heading off to her daily responsibility of work...I find myself in beautiful eighty degree weather with a lot of time on my hands. This is wear the epitome of summer in the city comes in: people laying out on roofs, amazingly refreshing smoothies with endless flavor opportunities, three and a half hours spent hiding in the shelves of borders and a super-friendly middle-aged indian store clerk who now knows my "life". Borders is one of my favorite places to meet people! So many random conversations and book recommendations! It makes me fascinated with life's diversity. Sure there's shitty people out there, but there's also WONDERFUL people and it always brightens my day to talk to them!
Getting back to my summer activities, after departing from borders. I travel to No-Thai, Bubble Island, and Yogo Bliss. Quite possibly my three favorite places in Ann Arbor all only a few steps apart! I then find myself under a tree in the diag losing myself in my book. Johnathon Safran Foer. How are his words so enticingly magical? GIFTED. i agree. This doesn't mean he can capture my undivided attention, though. How can I seriously focus completely with so many babies having their first encounters with the world. This is my favorite thing about summer: babies and smiles are in surplus!
Hilary returns from work and we end the night at Necto with a work-friend B-Rae who shows us how to live life her way...let's just see how long she lives.
Anyway: I look forward to tomorrows activities: disney movies and bonfires!
No comments:
Post a Comment