Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wine Wednesdays :)

Okay what am I saying? Wine has a daily presence in my life! Not really sure if that's something I should be proud of...

But anyway.  A Wednesday all the same.

The day began with work, one of my favorite places in the world! Spent the morning in the bunny room, painting and cuddling with the youngest  entity at the center. So much fun!

I then had my longest two hours of my life cog lecture canceled! Which resulted in a day of self-indulgence! Complete with a nap, movies, and online shopping, as well as planning my future travels. A lazy day well spent.

When Hildo returned from D-town, where she commutes to for her bitch-ternship, we ended the night in appropriate fashion, a bike/running excursion to blue front, the "everything you could possibly need except liquor" liquor store down our street, where we stocked up on nightly essentials of wine and Oreos! We then concluded with One Tree Hill therapy of course.

I could live like this forever, right? Sometimes I think, yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment