Saturday, April 2, 2011

You Live; You Learn. A Stellar Saturday.

So today=Hash. Bash. ... conjointly known as trash bash, considering our recurrent encounters.

But what a wonderful dayyyyyyyy. I realized the magnitude of my love for Ann Arbor. I don't even know how people are so fascinating. Like Woahh. I can't even describe.


The day continued with Thai food dinner. Not exactly a success story but surrounded by my awe-inspiring roommates the whole experience just seemed much brighter. Upon our return, we watched Away We Go, which I can rationalize as one of the best movies EVER: (Sam Mendes = second best director ever, after Spike Jonze of course! )



Emily unfortunately having other life priorities made a departure leaving the two of us to finish the outstanding film...SO GOOD! All though we felt grief of her loss the night was saved....

Wine and BabyBell. Coldplay discog. Life convos. And tie dye dresses. A BEAUTIFUL SATURDAY.


In conclusion: Meaning of Life= Great People, Great Movies, Great Substance...and LOVE <3





No comments:

Post a Comment