Don't get me wrong I've dreamed of Africa for the longest time and I'm so fortunate to have opportunities to travel and go to university..things I never would of dreamed of! I'm so blessed and happy! But finishing school and Peace Corps... 4 whole years away!
I just honestly feel that my purpose on this planet is just to raise a child and give them all the love and opportunities in the world! If I knew I had the resources and could truly give them the best life right now, I would truly drop out right now and start a family. CALL ME CRAZY. I just can't fight it. Maybe I'm just missing my kid fix not being at the day care, but when ever I see a child, and trust me there in multitude everywhere I look! I feel as if they're screaming at me, like come on already. THIS IS YOUR LIFE.
It just pissed me off seeing all these young girls, even my high school class is shooting them out in surplus! ..I mean I have nothing against these people... I'm sure they're great in some way or another, but seeing them raise children at such a young age when they honestly don't even know who the hell they are or what they're doing with their lives...it's just not fair. So many people try so hard...and then there's all these people with kids who just FUCK THEM OVER AND COULD CARE LESS.. again not targeted toward anyone in particular I know there's a lot of great young mothers out there... But for real! I just want to be a mother so I can show people how amazing raising a child can be and how special they truly are. I want to give my kids EVERYTHING. Because they are everything. How can people not see this!?
Shout out to all the amazing mothers in the world who see the value of their kids! I strive to be like you!
(I realize I have responsibilities and am not yet equipped with the resources to start a family..and because of that I'm waiting... One day!)
No comments:
Post a Comment