Monday, July 18, 2011

Recipe for the perfect summer weekend.


Constant Bonfires.
Neon Body paint.
Stealing golf carts. 
Drum circles. 
A constant state of Drunkality.
Night Swimming.
Not sleeping.
Boat Dancing.
Live music.
Jet skiing.
Watching the sunset over the water, wine in hand.
And good company!

After Africa I wasn't sure how anything could live up to my  time there or if my summer could really continue in such blissful perfection... but Peace Fest was such an amazing time! I learned so much this past weekend from the wonders of pickle juice chasers to perfecting the underwater beer bong (innovated with a vacuum cleaner tube). In the company of my roommates (one for a limited amount of consciousness) I lived out the perfect summer nights in a state of drunken bliss. And I can truly say I'm living out this summer, my youth, in the best ways possible.

Although I see the end of summer becoming more of a reality, I can fight my grievance with all there is to look forward to. Two words: SouthAfrica. and... FALL!

Let the adventures continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment