Saturday, October 15, 2011

Great start to fall break...

Well after rushing home with severe stomach pains and throwing up, I managed to make it through the night and rule out appendicitis, thank the lawd.

Saturday brings no hope...

Michigan State was quite a painful game to watch and a tough loss! I mean congrats to State for their fourth consecutive win, but really penalties when the ball is long gone and punching? At least we're decent!

More bad news arrived at half time, as my parents called with news that my brother might of had a mild heart attack and is currently in severe pain and being put under.

Of course, I arrived just in time, for the final score in the waiting room. Thrilled!

It's been a rough few days but I'm not ruling out this break as a complete fail. It could be much worse and I'm choosing to look at the good side of things:



1) There's gorgeous fall weather with an abundance of leaves to dive in.
2) I am currently spooning with Winston... coffee and pumpkin bread in hand.
3) The pain has receded quite a bit, and I can actually walk without wanting to double over in pain.
4) I'm home...which entails visiting some of my favorite people and partaking in fall activities with the fam.



                                                               I C DUHH LITE.

No comments:

Post a Comment