After a rough, long morning, nothing can make my day better than a smile and a suffocating hug from one of my kids at the center. It's seriously crazy how it can turn my whole day around! I sometimes forget just how much I truly love my job and how fortunate I am to have found it so early on. I could honestly do this forever... pay me next to nothing, take away my benefits (i mean i'd like it even more if you wouldn't) but honestly the reward is so worth it. Because every time I see these kids smile, watch them laugh and dance, and just learn and explore the world around them.. I can't help but smile too and be so grateful that I get to share such beautiful experiences with them.
So, I'll take the messes, the inconsolable crying, the fighting, the screaming, the diapers, drool, and throw up, the constant EXHAUSTION... even the fact that I watched on of my co-workers get showered with pee today. I'll take it all. It's so worth it.
Kids are seriously the greatest. I want to work with them forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment